Friday, February 11, 2011

#41 - Prisma Key!

So I missed a day! Instead of skipping it altogether I decided I'm just gonna pick up from there! I mean the rules for the project are: THERE ARE NO RULES!

So today I made a "quick" Michaels run, looking for inspiration. Well I found it alright! I was pretty excited, until they all but kicked me out! FYI Joann's is WAY nicer that Michaels! As I'm at the register I see the Prismacolor marker display in the front and I just needed one. As a kid I BEGGED my Daddy for Prismacolors whenever we went to the art supply in Uptown (It's now some kind of wine shop) Anyway I decided to scratch my initial project idea for today and do some doodles. 

This is actually page #2, because well I like this one better. 
Please note: I have a thing for eyebrows. Ask any friend of mine from HS... when I doodle it's either eyebrows or stars.

I totally didn't realize that this would be all wonky due to photobooth! EL LAME-O. I would fix it but I'm way too tired to care. I have to be up at 4-ish for the DERBY!!
Glory, Glory MAN UNITED!

2 comments:

  1. looks great! i love me some fancy pens and markers. i gotta take you to the Japanese market in costa mesa. they have 0.3 mm pens in every color under the sun! (ok, did i just admit total nerdiness?)
    idea... we team up on our projects one day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. where is this market you speak of!?

    teaming up one day would be awesome!! i think it could Three Strong FC related! so excited!

    ReplyDelete